- In these conditions "we", "us" and "our"
refer to Power Tool Sales UK Ltd. (Company No 5038328) You can write
to us at 504/506, Portswood Road, Southampton, Hants SO17 3SP. You can
contact us on Tel: 02380 315316 or fax 023 8031 5888.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order. Once we have accepted
an order, a contract will come into force, on the terms and conditions
set out below.
- We will try to deliver your goods as soon as practicable. You should
tell us as soon as possible if you do not receive your goods within
one week of placing your order or within one week of any estimated delivery
date that we give you. Please note that any dates quoted by us for delivery
are estimates only. If we are unable to deliver your goods within thirty
days of your order, you may cancel your order and get a full refund
for those goods.
- When your goods have been received, you should check them as soon
as possible, and let us know within 10 days of receipt if there are
any problems. Please retain all packaging until you are satisfied with
the goods. If you are not satisfied with the goods, please contact us
before returning the goods so that we can discuss or organise a replacement.
You will be responsible for any loss or damage to the goods whilst in
- All warranty repairs should be returned to us at the customers expense
together with proof of purchase. If the product meets with the manufacturers
warranty requirements it will be repaired and returned at no cost to
the customer. We reserve the right to refuse a warranty claim if the
product has been abused or does not fall under the manufacturers requirements.
- Payment of goods will be in full before despatch. Payment methods
are as follows:
a. Credit Card payment from a UK based address only
b. Please make all cheque's payable to Power Tool Sales UK Ltd (please
note there will be a 10 day delay for cheques to go through the banking
system unless an agreement has been previously agreed)
c. All over sea orders/shipments will only be accepted via BACS or bank
- Details of our delivery charges are shown under Delivery Details.
- All goods will remain our property until full payment has been made
- Every effort is made to ensure that our prices and descriptions are
accurate at the time of going to press. If an error is found or if manufacturer's
prices or products change, we will inform you as soon as possible and
offer you the option of canceling your order or reconfirming your order
with the revised price or product.
- The information and advice contained in our sales documentation is
for general guidance purposes only. You are responsible for determining
whether it applies to your particular situation. In particular, please
read all manuals and safety instructions provided with our goods and
follow them carefully at all times.
- You can cancel your order for any reason and get a part refund at
any time before you receive the goods, or up to the end of seven working
days after the day you receive the goods. A working day is any day other
than weekends and public holidays.After this period there will be a
35% re-stocking charge for any goods returned through no fault of the
CP / REDIPOWER / DESOUTTER HAVE CHANGED
THEIR RETURNS POLICY.
CP / REDIPOWER / DESOUTTER TOOLS CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF,
THE TOOL IS WITHIN 1 YEAR OF PURCHASE, VALUE IS ABOVE
£63.00. THERE WILL BE A 35% RESTOCKING FEE,
TOOLS WILL ALSO BE SUPPLIED WITH A QUALITY SEAL ON THE BOX,
IF THIS SEAL IS BROKEN WE WILL HAVE TO CHARGE A FURTHER 15%
TOTAL CHARGE WOULD THEREFORE BE 50%
To cancel your order you should write to us within that time
to the address in Clause 1 of these conditions. If you have already
received the goods:
a) you can only exercise this right to cancel your order if the goods
are unused and in a re-saleable condition and you have retained the
b) you must return the goods to us at your own cost to the address in
Clause 1 of these conditions (unless we are at fault, in which case
we will arrange collection);
c) you must take care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime;
d) if you do not return the goods as required, we may charge you the
costs of recovering them ourselves.
- We will not be liable for any delay in delivering the goods which
is due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control or for
any business losses.
- Nothing in these conditions will limit our liability in cases of
fraudulent misrepresentation, negligence causing personal injury or
death or defective products causing personal injury, death or damage
to non-business property.
- If we fail to enforce any of these conditions, that does not mean
that we have waived any of our rights and we retain the right to enforce
any of these conditions at any time.
- This particular clause only applies if you are buying goods from
us for the purposes of your trade, business or profession and you are
not classified as a consumer under UK consumer protection legislation.
If you are such a business customer, Clause 11 of these conditions will
not apply, we will not be liable for any consequential losses and subject
to Clause 13 our maximum liability shall be limited to the price of
- Nothing in these conditions affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
You may obtain information about your statutory rights from your local
Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.
- English law shall apply to these conditions